Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2 hours till 12 week scan

(14 Posts)
bippitybopityboo Thu 07-Jan-16 06:37:06

I have already posted to say how nervous worried and just petrified I am but I haven't slept all night. Thank god for our 8.30 appointment. I feel sick wih nerves. Just praying therrs a lively little baby in there. Wish me luck confused

TanteRose Thu 07-Jan-16 06:47:29

good luck bippity smile

Inthehighcastle Thu 07-Jan-16 07:23:07

Good luck. I was like this with my first and had almost convinced myself there would be no baby. There was and I will be the same with baby number two - currently 4-5 weeks. Everyone I know has said the same too, hope it all goes well for you

tinyme135 Thu 07-Jan-16 07:49:28

hope it goes well hun smile I was the same. being told I couldn't have kids naturally and to do a test and to see it was positive I thought they'd find something else not a baby haha. I am now 3 days away from due date.

let us know how you get on

SunnyScot89 Thu 07-Jan-16 08:01:02

Good luck. Make sure you post a photo and let us know how you got on. I've got mine tomorrow. More excited than nervous, hope it will finally all start feeling real. You should join the July antenatal group if you haven't already. Its a very helpful, chatty group of ladies.

Sunshine511 Thu 07-Jan-16 08:21:50

Wishing you lots of luck flowers I'm feeling similar! 20 week scan this afternoon and I'm terrified! I've suffered from ill health this pregnancy which has meant I've had to take medicines which haven't had much research into them in pregnant ladies! That's really adding to my worries! You've not got long to wait now! Keep us updated smile

Champagneformyrealfriends Thu 07-Jan-16 08:23:41

Ours was an 8:30 appointment-it's great knowing you won't have to sit and wait! Good luck bippity and let us know how it goes! Xx

bippitybopityboo Thu 07-Jan-16 11:31:14

Thankyou lovely ladies we have a lovely healthy baby in there 13 weeks 1 day xxxx

Mslg Thu 07-Jan-16 11:33:01

Aw I'm so happy for you 😊 I'm 9+3 and will be as nervous as you were for my 12 week. Lovely to hear everything is going well with your little one!

TheGreaterGood Thu 07-Jan-16 11:52:05

Congrats! So pleased for you. We had ours this morning too (8.55 - so glad we could just get up and go and not wait around all day)...I'm exactly 13 weeks - hello gestation buddy!

sepa Thu 07-Jan-16 11:59:56

Congratulations OP. I cried before my scan so know how you must have felt!

Champagneformyrealfriends Thu 07-Jan-16 13:02:05

grin great news! Xx

bippitybopityboo Thu 07-Jan-16 14:55:58

I walked into the room and literally burst out crying. I bet she thought i was an emotional wreck. But I didn't think it was going to be as lovely as it was. I'm walking around in a bubble of happiness today! I just wish everyone got this feeling at their 12 week scan because it's the best. Thankyou and congratulations ladies xxx

Champagneformyrealfriends Thu 07-Jan-16 15:24:26

Bippity that's pretty much what I did at my 12 week scan grin then DH started crying too. The sonographer must have thought we were a right pair of softys lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now