Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feel so alone.

(5 Posts)
Mummystar123 Tue 05-Jan-16 18:50:02

My ex has gone back to his 'real' girlfriend (long story on another thread), he messaged me today and said 'if you have a termination we can get back together and make a real go of it, but if you keep it I can never see you again'. I told him I'm keeping the baby. I can't believe he is being so cruel, I love him but he is a lying cheating scumbag and It hurts so so much. I'm sorry for the downer but I just feel so so low.
Thanks guys x

TattieHowkerz Tue 05-Jan-16 18:55:47

You are better off without him.

Soon you will have a lovely baby, who you will love more than you ever could imagine.

Do you have any friends or family you could call up/visit? If not, could you browse nice baby clothes online and dream of a couple of outfits you might get for your little one.

sepa Tue 05-Jan-16 20:49:04

Your better off without him. If you abort then you two will not be together. I know this sounds a bit harsh but the last thing you want to do is be taken in by him.

You will have a beautiful baby soon and then when a bit of time passes you will find someone who loves you and the baby.

What is your family support like?

Mummystar123 Tue 05-Jan-16 23:08:58

Family will not approve as I split from husband 2 years ago so this baby will be seen by everyone except me and my children as a huge mistake. I love my baby already x

Totallyoutoforder Tue 05-Jan-16 23:17:31

OP I am so sorry. Not an easy situation. I have no advice. But here to listen if you need to talk. Only you know what to do. And I think you know the answer, you said you would keep the baby and you are already in love with it. I know what you mean, only a mum can understand that, I did not understand until I had my own children. Whatever decision you make, don't let anyone's judgment interfer. The biological dad, your family other than your children. Hugs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now