Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy dreams

(12 Posts)
Brunette28 Tue 05-Jan-16 12:18:31

Hi ladies I've heard of having strange pregnancy dreams but I'm getting a bit worried now. I keep dreaming about my ex boyfriend (I have at least 4 times in the last 2 weeks) . In the dreams I'm cheating on my current partner which in real life I am very happy with. Anyone else having mad dreams?

sepa Tue 05-Jan-16 15:23:28

Yes. I have had cheating dreams (and very much only want to be with OH) I have had dreams where I am a child killer and also witness children being killed. It's horrible (on a side note though I had just watched hunger games where they kill kids so I'm blaming this and not me being some weird psycho!)

Brunette28 Tue 05-Jan-16 18:42:55

Loool sepa sounds mad I'm glad I'm not the only one

redtammy Tue 05-Jan-16 19:56:23

I keep dreaming about breastfeeding my puppy....really disconcerting in the morning!

shivermytimbers Tue 05-Jan-16 20:24:30

The night before last I dreamt that my baby looked exactly like Mel Smith, but small. Disconcerting!

Champagneformyrealfriends Tue 05-Jan-16 20:50:23

I dreamt that I put my baby nephew in a pot of bolognaise on the hob. That was last year when my sister had just had him! It really upset me!

Zeitgei5t Tue 05-Jan-16 21:29:15

2 nights in a row I dreamt I got so angry I bit a toddler. I mean wtf?

Icklepickle101 Tue 05-Jan-16 21:43:49

I keep having lesbian sex / swinging party dreams!! Not quite sure what to make of it!!

lemon101 Tue 05-Jan-16 21:59:19

Ditto to lesbian sex dreams - but even more disturbing was the dream where I gave Harry Styles (is that his name?) A blow job. Ewwww!

Champagneformyrealfriends Tue 05-Jan-16 23:03:27

The girly looking one from 1D? That's him!

Brunette28 Tue 05-Jan-16 23:35:49

Looool @ the Harry styles dream grin I'd rather dream that then of my ex lol

nehagarg Wed 06-Jan-16 07:31:20

Phew. Thabk God its not just me. So far I DH has died in my dream, thrn chested in another and in one I watched his best friend cut off another guy's penis while he hinself was buck naked. Seriously, wtf?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now