Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

10+4 weeks, no nausea in 5 days.

(2 Posts)
Jesslynn Sun 03-Jan-16 11:55:21

Hello,
This is my first pregnancy after my miscarriage in Nov 2014. I lost the baby at 8 weeks but didn't find out until I was 12 weeks pregnant.
This time I found out i was pregnant at 5 weeks, been nausea and sick at least once every 1-2 days, really tired, crazy sense of smell. I haven't gotten sick in 5 days although I'm still tired all the time. I'd call my doctor but I am out of country with my DH (we are going through our visa so I can move to the UK) and I don't get back until my 12 week appointment. Anyone else have similar symptoms without being sick?
I'm so worried it's going to happen again.

prettyflowers111 Sun 03-Jan-16 14:03:27

I'm not that far along sorry but have you tried asking on the July or August (whichever you're due) antenatal club threads....The ladies will all be roughly the same time due as you so I'm sure they'll know smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now