Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

panic

(2 Posts)
themumfairy Sat 02-Jan-16 17:11:22

I'm almost 36 weeks with dc3 and can't help feeling down. I know I should be over the moon, I'm having our first girl after 2 boys but I'm having a major panic. I forgot how much room a tiny persons things take up. Everything has changed since having my youngest 7 years ago. Will I have enough time to share equally amongst 3 children. I'm starting to stress over everything and feel guilty about bringing a baby into our cramped as it is home. Please tell me this is normal, I was very young and naive with my previous pregnancies and looking back didn't really have a care in the world. I know how blessed I am and it's just me being silly but my stressful mood is rubbing off on the whole house. Tia

sepa Sat 02-Jan-16 17:35:56

I think time wise you could potentially have a great gap - oldest kids at school so school time dedicated to the baby then when kiddies are out of school you can do bits with them (when baby is a bit bigger)
My friend has 3 kiddies (1 set of twins) and now the younger ones are older she gets her parents to look after the twins so she can have a date day with her son. Could you do something like this in a few years?
I think your current 2 will love having a younger sibling. I have a younger sister and don't feel like I missed out so I don't think you should worry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now