Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

26 weeks pregnant with mild cramping like period pains

(10 Posts)
Mummy2be1987 Sat 02-Jan-16 04:48:28

Woke up at half 4 this morning with pains in my tummy! Thought I maybe needed to the toilet... (Number2)confused but didn't. Felt my dd move which am happy about but still in a lot of pain. Think al ring the hospital but hope am not wasting there time. Anyone else had this???

SugarPlumTree Sat 02-Jan-16 05:01:29

No experience of this but think yiu"re right to ring the hospital. Will keep my fingers crossed for you flowers

Oysterbabe Sat 02-Jan-16 07:34:07

Go and be checked out. It's not worth the risk of just leaving it if you think you could be in labour.

DorotheaHomeAlone Sat 02-Jan-16 07:55:36

Please go to the hospital if you're not there already. Thinking of you.

Mummy2be1987 Sat 02-Jan-16 11:53:40

On May way to the hospital now, My pains have eased a little let's hope it's not to much to worry about, thanks for ur comments wink

Crumbles12 Sat 02-Jan-16 11:58:16

Cramping is fairly common in pregnancy, a lot to do with the stretching of ligaments and moving everything around, with my 1st pg I had a lot of cramping, but always best to get checked out. The hospital will put your mind at rest and make sure baby is okay, I can't even count the amount of times I went up to maternity to get checked out only to be checked and sent home within the hour. Good luck

HonniBee Sat 02-Jan-16 11:59:15

I had this at 19 weeks and was told it's the ligaments stretching to make room? Hope everything is ok, and the hospital put your mind at rest.

Mummy2be1987 Sat 02-Jan-16 15:27:07

Back from the hospital me and baby are well, Just baby growing and ligament pain. Happy I went now I have peace of mind. Thanks for everyone's support smile

Artandco Sat 02-Jan-16 15:29:14

Always better to get checked and have nothing wrong, than leave it and there is a problem.

HappyInL0nd0n Sun 03-Jan-16 13:27:04

Glad to hear it. Have a rest and a mince pie. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now