Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hoping someone can advise me!

(4 Posts)
Pebbles601 Fri 01-Jan-16 18:13:23

I am 17weeks pregnant with my first baby and I hope someone can advise me! Over the last two days I have been experiencing breast pain in my right breast. It isn't constant, but so sharp, it stops me in my tracks and takes my breath away. I am currently lying here with a hot water bottle and at times the pain is so awful and stabbing. Has anyone experienced this? Just not sure if it is a normal part of pregnancy as it is so bloody painful!

PeachPantaloons Fri 01-Jan-16 18:17:35

Hi Pebbles, not too helpful as I don't remember experiencing boob pain specifically (preggers last year) but I do remember having lots of random sharp pains in various places. They never lasted very long though, couple of minutes to catch my breath and then on as usual. I would call midwives though if it refuses to budge, pain is usually our body's way of telling us something's up...

Hope it packs it in soon though, sending flowers and cake... Virtually speaking!

Pebbles601 Fri 01-Jan-16 23:46:36

Thanks Peach, virtual flowers and cake are good grin Think I will go get it checked, pregnancy throws up so many niggles I am feeling like a hypchondriac now!

PeachPantaloons Fri 01-Jan-16 23:53:08

Hypochondriacism is good sometimes! Keeps you vigilant and safe... probably... grin Pregnancy is an emotional and worrying time, always best to have your mind put at rest smile Good luck, I'll be thinking of you and crossing my fingers that you'll be pain free soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now