Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Wonderful start to the new year

(8 Posts)
RosieTheCat Fri 01-Jan-16 10:42:36

I was due AF on Christmas Day and been testing manically every day since and never had even the faintest line then today we all over sleep even Dd and we get a lovely faint line grin
I'm so happy, Dp of the eternal snooze button however after handing him the test while still in bed asked 'what does this mean'
I desperately want to tell someone but it's far to early to tell PIL in Sil and I don't get on with mine

Junosmum Fri 01-Jan-16 12:01:55

Congratulations!

Everythinggettingbigger Fri 01-Jan-16 12:56:08

Congratulations that's a great way to start the year!

Mslg Fri 01-Jan-16 13:36:42

Congratulations 🎉😃 here's to a wonderful 2016!

wizzler Fri 01-Jan-16 13:38:15

Congratluations... enjoy every minute!

DirtyDancing Fri 01-Jan-16 14:26:15

Congratulations - me too! Just got my BFP on New Year's Eve. X

RosieTheCat Fri 01-Jan-16 15:39:05

Thank you all just so please we've been trying for a year now I cant remember much from last time but I remember not taking the time to just enjoy everything we were in a very tough place with me out of work and no money coming in

Dp is finally awake and is more excited than last time (mild ASD) just so annoyed that in my area I wont have a chance at a Dr's appointment till the end of next week if im lucky

DirtyDancing Oh the joys we'll be huge in the awful summer months

We dont often drink but I've got 2 bottles of my favorate Crabbies as a big treat for this weekend loks like they wont see the light of day for a while

SpecialStains Sat 02-Jan-16 18:25:19

Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now