Talk

Advanced search

hospital bag

(4 Posts)
themumfairy Thu 31-Dec-15 20:53:06

Sorry if there is already a similar thread.

I'm almost 36weeks and I have still haven't packed my hospital bag shock
I had ds 1 at 37 weeks so it needs to be done tomorrow.
It's been 7 years since I last gave birth so I'm a little rusty with remembering what to put in.
What things did you all take? I'm hoping for another vbac and as short as stay as possible.
Also newborn or 0-3?

Georgeofthejungle Thu 31-Dec-15 21:49:51

Hello! I'm 32+1 and have got my bag packed this week. In it I've got..

Wash stuff, nighty and jammies for me. Will take slippers and flip flops and a dressing gown. Ask have 2x10pack of maternity pads and 1x breast pads. Big pants and something to come home in.

For baby I have -

2x baby grows (0-3 which are 7-10lbs which will fit our babe fine as the chances of it being small are quite slim) 2x vests, 2xscratch mitts, 1 light hat, 1 knitted hat, 1 all in one cosy suit, 1x pack of stage 1 nappies, 1 pack of baby wipes, 2x muslin squares, 2x socks and a cosy blanket for the car seat. 2 dribble bibs and 2 feeding bibs (not sure I'll need these).

Also have arnica cream as I've been recommended that it's good for bruising.

That's all so far but figured if we need more people can take stuff in.

goodnightdarthvader1 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:51:18

Without wanting to be rude, there at least 2 recent threads on this. A quick Google will give you a comprehensive list from many baby sites or MN.

Thurlow Thu 31-Dec-15 21:54:00

Pack two bags. One with a few things and food you'll need for a quick vbac, and the other for a longer stay that your OH can bring in if needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now