Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did any of you pop? I feel small!:(

(13 Posts)
SophieC13 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:17:30

I am 17 weeks and feel small! My belly is very round and it's a little bump but I look at other peoples pictures and feel small. I was never a small woman before I was size 16 when I fell pregnant. Do you pop like everyone says? Will I just wake up and have a real bump? I had a scan on Monday and they said he's doing really well, he is as big as he should be ect! I may just be being a drama queen!! smile

lilac3033 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:23:13

If it's your first it can take awhile... I don't think I really looked pregnant until week 22 or something.

Oysterbabe Wed 30-Dec-15 10:25:32

17 weeks is early. Many people are barely showing by that stage so don't worry. Everyone is different.

vroc81 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:38:40

30 weeks and still waiting in my normal jeans for the pop! Measuring spot on at all my appointments and have a bit of a bump over the jeans but I'm quite tall so I think it's hiding there somewhere! I was a bit sad about the lack of bump compared to others but i cut my toe nails and shaved my legs yesterday so there's other bonuses!

spacefrog35 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:40:06

Hardly showed at all until 25 weeks, most people who saw me on a day to day basis didn't know. Within 1 week I went from "a bit podgy" to "oh you're pregnant". Bump is still small but it's very definitely there.

brookeberry Wed 30-Dec-15 10:47:10

I sort of popped at 23 wks. I looked a little plump, but not really pregnant up until then. It will happen smile

SkibadeeDoodle Wed 30-Dec-15 10:49:59

I was small until about 24 weeks each time...then became absolutely massive grin.

BabyBNumberThree Thu 31-Dec-15 13:10:59

I was about 28 weeks with my first before I was obviously showing as pregnant up until then I just looked a little bloated.

FuzzyOwl Thu 31-Dec-15 13:12:46

My husband worked away Monday to Friday for lots of my pregnancy. He went away at the start of the week when I was five and a half months pregnant and had a flat stomach and came back on Friday and I looked nine months pregnant and ready to explode!

StellaAlpina Thu 31-Dec-15 16:41:27

I don't think I had a bump yet at my 20 week scan, just looked a bit bloated.

Finally got a little bump around 21/22 weeks. Had my 25 week appointment with the GP and he said I'm measuring a week behind but 'looking at you, you are never going to be huge' (short and skinny everywhere else with small feet)

Girlwithnoname1 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:53:26

With my first pregnancy you wouldn't have known I was pregnant until I was nearly 7 months - I'm 20 weeks in now & still have only a little bump, just looking a bit fat lol!!

helensburgh Thu 31-Dec-15 22:29:18

23 weeks here with 3rd and I've popped out in the last week.
I'm not skinny normally up till now I just looked like I'd got fat all over ( which I gave. Pesky cars

1frenchfoodie Fri 01-Jan-16 08:56:10

I suspect you'll pop - I had no bump at all at 21 wks, got married at 23 weeks in a size 6 wedding dress with a tiny bump and 5 weeks looked as though I was smuggling a bowling ball.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now