Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Did any of you pop? I feel small!:(

(13 Posts)
SophieC13 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:17:30

I am 17 weeks and feel small! My belly is very round and it's a little bump but I look at other peoples pictures and feel small. I was never a small woman before I was size 16 when I fell pregnant. Do you pop like everyone says? Will I just wake up and have a real bump? I had a scan on Monday and they said he's doing really well, he is as big as he should be ect! I may just be being a drama queen!! smile

lilac3033 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:23:13

If it's your first it can take awhile... I don't think I really looked pregnant until week 22 or something.

Oysterbabe Wed 30-Dec-15 10:25:32

17 weeks is early. Many people are barely showing by that stage so don't worry. Everyone is different.

vroc81 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:38:40

30 weeks and still waiting in my normal jeans for the pop! Measuring spot on at all my appointments and have a bit of a bump over the jeans but I'm quite tall so I think it's hiding there somewhere! I was a bit sad about the lack of bump compared to others but i cut my toe nails and shaved my legs yesterday so there's other bonuses!

spacefrog35 Wed 30-Dec-15 10:40:06

Hardly showed at all until 25 weeks, most people who saw me on a day to day basis didn't know. Within 1 week I went from "a bit podgy" to "oh you're pregnant". Bump is still small but it's very definitely there.

brookeberry Wed 30-Dec-15 10:47:10

I sort of popped at 23 wks. I looked a little plump, but not really pregnant up until then. It will happen smile

SkibadeeDoodle Wed 30-Dec-15 10:49:59

I was small until about 24 weeks each time...then became absolutely massive grin.

BabyBNumberThree Thu 31-Dec-15 13:10:59

I was about 28 weeks with my first before I was obviously showing as pregnant up until then I just looked a little bloated.

FuzzyOwl Thu 31-Dec-15 13:12:46

My husband worked away Monday to Friday for lots of my pregnancy. He went away at the start of the week when I was five and a half months pregnant and had a flat stomach and came back on Friday and I looked nine months pregnant and ready to explode!

StellaAlpina Thu 31-Dec-15 16:41:27

I don't think I had a bump yet at my 20 week scan, just looked a bit bloated.

Finally got a little bump around 21/22 weeks. Had my 25 week appointment with the GP and he said I'm measuring a week behind but 'looking at you, you are never going to be huge' (short and skinny everywhere else with small feet)

Girlwithnoname1 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:53:26

With my first pregnancy you wouldn't have known I was pregnant until I was nearly 7 months - I'm 20 weeks in now & still have only a little bump, just looking a bit fat lol!!

helensburgh Thu 31-Dec-15 22:29:18

23 weeks here with 3rd and I've popped out in the last week.
I'm not skinny normally up till now I just looked like I'd got fat all over ( which I gave. Pesky cars

1frenchfoodie Fri 01-Jan-16 08:56:10

I suspect you'll pop - I had no bump at all at 21 wks, got married at 23 weeks in a size 6 wedding dress with a tiny bump and 5 weeks looked as though I was smuggling a bowling ball.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: