Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

22 weeks cramps in right side

(3 Posts)
Helphelp92 Mon 28-Dec-15 16:22:34

Hi girls!!!

I'm 22 weeks today yay, the past couple of days I've been getting pian/cramps/pins and needles in my right side just by my hip, getting then when I stand up or when I wake up it's very painful and can't move with it... Is this normal???? As its my first baby I don't know xx

jusdepamplemousse Tue 29-Dec-15 11:56:40

Sounds like it could be round ligament pain which is normal but surprisingly sore! If it becomes constant or rythmic I would be more concerned and ask midwife.

thundernlightning Thu 31-Dec-15 02:18:11

Echoing Jus here. That sounds like what I had from about week 22-25 when I'd walked too much the day before. It seems to be gone now (phew!) Hopefully yours passes quick!

(Incidentally, are you using a pillow between your knees when you sleep? I use a thin one. It's really helped my hips when I wake up in the morning. Maybe it would help you too?)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now