Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

stomach pains?! :-(

(2 Posts)
bippitybopityboo Fri 25-Dec-15 23:40:11

Hey I'm 11 weeks pregnant and for the past 3 days I have been having stomach pains. They're not like period pains they are usually higher in my tummy but have been lower too at 1st I thought it could be trapped wind or something but it's definitely not. I'm really panicking and keep checking for blood every time I go to the loo. So far nothing touch wood is this something I should be worried about or is it normal. P.s. merry Christmas all xx

Wait4nothing Fri 25-Dec-15 23:57:06

I've had a variety of different pains and have been told all so far are normal (I'm 22w) had period style cramps along with some sharp twinges when moving. Often a paracetamol or hot water bottle helps. If you've had your booking in appointment you should have a number to ring if your very worried but aches and pains are apparently very normal (although always worrying to the mum to be!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now