Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Looking very pregnant at 11 weeks

(3 Posts)
Missingcaffeine Thu 24-Dec-15 06:25:27

That's it really, just that I feel enormous and my baggy clothes feel tight and I'm only 11 weeks. I know people are looking at me and thinking I'm pregnant as I notice them glancing at my tummy, but thankfully nobody has dared ask. I just feel very self-conscious and I'm seeing lots of friends and family over the next week, but I don't really want everyone knowing until I've had my scan, but I haven't even got a scan date yet. I've close family and my bestie who agrees I look pregnant.
It's my second, and my tight clothes stopped fitting me at 9 weeks with my first, but I feel much much bigger this time.

DisneyMillie Thu 24-Dec-15 07:38:46

I was obviously pregnant this time round before my 12 week scan - close friends asked. It's a bit annoying but part of having a second I think. I'm feeling whale like at 19 weeks but hoping it will slow down in the second half!!

insideout Thu 24-Dec-15 08:48:03

Yes definitely showing earlier this time (no.3) was in maternity trousers from about 10 weeks, have lost 3kg since getting pg, thanks to morning sickness, but still huge bloated stomach, i spoke to the obs consultant (whinged) and she said it was very common in subsequent pregnancies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now