Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

movement..

(5 Posts)
Minniemouse94 Wed 23-Dec-15 09:00:23

I've just woken up in such a worry! I don't know if it was a dream or what but I've convinced myself I've not felt my little boy move for quite a while! I know he did yesterday day time, but from about 9pm onwards I'm just not sure.
What shall I do?? I'm sick of worrying but don't want to ring mw incase it was a dream, lol.

25 weeks.

SleepyRoo Wed 23-Dec-15 09:04:26

Drink a glass of cold water or juice, recline and wait for 20 mins...

Junosmum Wed 23-Dec-15 09:53:29

As above, but when resting put your hands on your belly. Sometimes I can feel the movement on the outside but not in me iyswim.

BifsWif Wed 23-Dec-15 09:55:45

As above. Midwives don't usually ask you to count movements until 28 weeks as baby can get into all sorts of positions that mean you don't feel movement.

If a cold fizzy drink and lying on your side don't work, give your labour ward a call - they'll be happy to see you x

sepa Wed 23-Dec-15 10:23:52

Do you usually feel bubs at night? I very rarely feel anything after 10pm!
As others have said - something cold to drink and something sweet to eat and see if you can get little one to move

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now