Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Introducing myself! A light at the end of our TTC tunnel ☺️

(4 Posts)
Rhiannon83 Mon 21-Dec-15 18:07:36

We started our journey on the ttc road over 11 years ago, and 4/5 years ago after loads of tests (unexplained infertility) and roads of Clomid and natural IVF we gave up hope of falling pregnant. Well, 7 weeks ago I got my positive test, completely out of the blue!

I had a scan at 9 weeks for reassurance (thank you to my lovely lovely doctor!) and all looks fine. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, and I am starting to panic that everything is ok. Any advice to get to sleep tonight greatefully received!!

3littlebadgers Mon 21-Dec-15 18:37:05

Congratulations flowers feeling nervous is completely normal, but totally worth it when you see that little wriggley baby.

Mermaid36 Mon 21-Dec-15 18:43:14

Congratulations! grin I hope you have a smooth pregnancy!

Just to let you know that this happened to my parents - they tried for 11 years to have a child (without any fertility treatment) and one day my mum got a positive test - here I am 35 years later!!

sepa Mon 21-Dec-15 18:48:13

Aww. Great news. Congratulations. No advice on calming nerves before a scan. I think it's just part of the territory.
Make sure you have stuff recorded that you can watch should you find yourself not being able to sleep. I find if I want to watch something I fall asleep quicker than if the film/program is boring me!

Good luck tomorrow and please let us know how it goes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now