Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Moving to Manchester in my 20 weeks of pregnancy

(5 Posts)
madiha12 Mon 21-Dec-15 15:33:39

Hi,
I am moving from london to manchester on the 4th of january. I will be 20 week pregnant on that day. I have my anomaly scan on the 7th in london. I told the hospital that i am moving manchester so they cancelled my appointments and told me that i am no longer their patient.
The problem is that i am concerned if i get the scan appointment in manchester too late so what will happen

Shirkingfromhome Mon 21-Dec-15 15:35:47

What will your local hospital be? Can you call up now, explain the situation and get an appointment booked?

SpanglesGalloway Mon 21-Dec-15 15:37:27

As your London hospital to place a transfer of booking asap to your local manchester hospital and then you will need to call new hospital to arrange a new 20w scan smile

Frankie72 Mon 21-Dec-15 16:14:28

I can recommend St Mary's they have always managed to sort scans a things for me. Well worth looking into :-)

Junosmum Mon 21-Dec-15 17:37:01

'Manchester' is actually loads of health authorities, all are a bit different, where will you be moving to specifically?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now