Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not feeling myself

(3 Posts)
bluewisteria Sat 19-Dec-15 18:48:11

I'm knackered today, DD1 was in hospital with gastric pains and I've spent one night and 2 days on a thousand degree centigrade ward, slept in a chair etc. Came home late last night. On top of this we are packing up the whole house to move on Tuesday.... I'm 32 weeks exactly, DC3.Baby moving perfectly as normal.

Today I have been pretty breathless and really not felt myself. I assume I'm just stressed out. I don't feel right somehow. Not really sure what I'm asking here. My last midwife app BP was slightly elevated, iron levels excellent, urine fine. I just feel 'wrong'. I need more sleep perhaps?

We live an hour away from a hospital, I might go to GP on Monday just to check BP?

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Sat 19-Dec-15 20:40:44

always trust your instincts - they are generally right, how are you feeling now?
where I live the community midwives work 7 days a week 9-5 so could contact one tomorrow if so?

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Sat 19-Dec-15 20:40:49

always trust your instincts - they are generally right, how are you feeling now?
where I live the community midwives work 7 days a week 9-5 so could contact one tomorrow if so?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now