Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4.30am, bacon fries and sleeping with Darth Vadar...

(14 Posts)
fairyfeatures Sat 19-Dec-15 05:40:25

Literally cant cope with his man cold breathing anymore, so here I am sat watching reality tv, sharing a packet of bacon fries with my dog, watching reality tv.
16 days to go but please be less!

Anyone else up and awake?

Strawclutching Sat 19-Dec-15 05:43:38

Up with 2 year old watching Peter Rabbit and eating Shreddies since 430. Fingers crossed you get a sleeper! And congratulations and good luck with the baby.

honeysucklejasmine Sat 19-Dec-15 05:47:43

Yep! Pregsomnia here too. Was OK until DH got up to "recover" from his works do in the bathroom. Think I am done sleeping for the night. sad

Whoknewitcouldbeso Sat 19-Dec-15 05:51:26

I'm 33 weeks and I'm up for the day now. We are going to the zoo today 😊😊

fairyfeatures Sat 19-Dec-15 05:52:49

Thanks straw Mmmmm shreddies. even if I don't get a sleeper, I think at least I will have a lovely little one to coo over (I'm not having a crier)

Ohhhhhh that sounds nice jasmine - at least it makes you appreciate the lack of hangovers these days! I for one don't miss them!!

mamaneedsamojito Sat 19-Dec-15 05:54:14

Yep, been up literally all night with DS who was being sick. He's had 5 full outfit changes and I've had 3. confused

Rpj16 Sat 19-Dec-15 06:05:19

Yep I'm up. 36 weeks pregnant and been awake for ages. Very tired!! Do you think it's going to be harder to get back to sleep once baby is born? Just uncomfortable now

gemsparkle84 Sat 19-Dec-15 06:08:04

29 weeks and been up since 5!!! In all fairness it was my hubby tossing and turning that woke me. I'd prob still be asleep... Grrrrrr but now I can't get back to sleep. I wouldn't mind that much but only went to sleep at midnight!

Rpj16 Sat 19-Dec-15 06:12:58

Gemsparkle, same here. Went to bed at 1am - I have this philosophy that if I go to bed later, I will have a longer lie in, plus I'm not great at napping in day. Might try going to bed early tomorrow and see what happens...

BikeRunSki Sat 19-Dec-15 06:21:30

RPJ16. I found it much easier to get back to sleep after I'd had my baby, both times. I put it down to a combination of fatigue and hormones.

LBOCS2 Sat 19-Dec-15 06:32:42

Been awake since 3yo DD came in with us about an hour and a half ago. She's fast asleep and is likely to remain so until around 8. I'm wide awake... 24 weeks and the pregsomnia kicked in about a fortnight ago. Fun times.

toohardtothinkofaname Sat 19-Dec-15 09:40:03

I've been lucky with sleep, get up once to pee & average 9 hours. Problem is it's not enough. I need to nap again after I've got up & had breakfast - off to bed I go! 14 days left.

rallytog1 Sat 19-Dec-15 10:01:37

Same here!! If dh would just stop breathing, that would be great.

Rpj16 Sat 19-Dec-15 10:49:19

Thanks bikerunski, that good to know smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now