Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Painful bladder, painful pelvis, painful everything!

(8 Posts)
Brummiegirl15 Fri 18-Dec-15 23:23:21

I'm afraid I'm having a bit of moan...

Am 33+4 and my life everything sodding hurts.

My bladder is agony. You know when you are on a long car journey and you are desperate for a wee, and it hurts so much because your bladder is so full to bursting?

My bladder feels like that all the time. Intense pressure that is so unbelievably painful. Need the loo every 15 minutes ish, but literally a trickle comes out. Not because I need the loo but because by the feel of it, little one is sprawled across it making herself very comfy thanks very much. I'm in agony!!

Plus I have SPD/PGD or whatever it's called these days and on crutches because pelvis, hips and bits all hurt. and paracetamol going bugger all

Plus I have such bad heartburn it's actually making me physically sick. And I'm so violently sick, I pee myself.

So I can't have a wee when my bladder is agony, but when I throw up, I actually wet myself. WTF??

Christ hurry up due date, I just want this baby out!!!

<staggers off to loo on crutches for 100th time today>

Moan over. Anyone else?

UptownFunk00 Fri 18-Dec-15 23:33:50

Yep 32 weeks and pretty much the same except I were more than a trickle normally but just can't stand the constant need to were. Plus the BHs I get are uncomfortable.

Luckily SPD not got to crutches stage though. I feel for you!

Is this your first?

Junosmum Fri 18-Dec-15 23:39:31

Yep, totally get the bladder thing, makes my whole abdomen hurt, it's worst at night and getting up to pee, the walk to the bathroom is agony. Then not much comes out!

whatsoever Sat 19-Dec-15 00:02:15

I actually feel slightly grateful now - I'm not on crutches with my PGP and the heartburn hasn't actually made me vom yet! But fuck yes, the bladder discomfort is hideous.

Baby moves around a lot and I don't know what's worse - transverse (side & back pain, hard to breathe) or head down (constant feeling that total incontinence could be only days away).

bittapitta Sat 19-Dec-15 06:38:59

Assume you've been tested recently for UTI?

VocationalGoat Sat 19-Dec-15 06:51:16

Sounds like you have a urinary tract infection. It's so common to get them throughout your pregnancy. The bladder discomfort shouldn't be that bad. You poor thing! Just reread your post. Pregnancy... It's all 'sexy time' leading up to it grin but it's rough. It's not for the faint of heart! I envy women who breeze through it looking marvellous. Anyway, OP your level of discomfort sounds more like a UTI than just normal pregnancy related discomfort. Call your surgery this morning... try to get in to see the GP or speak on the phone with him/her today- assuming your surgery is open Saturday.flowers

whatsoever Sat 19-Dec-15 08:33:58

On the UTI thing, admittedly my situation isn't as severe but I was tested for UTI when the bladder discomfort started & all clear. I think it is unfortunately possible for the baby to just be that awful re: positioning & your bladder sad

Brummiegirl15 Sat 19-Dec-15 11:01:38

Thanks all.

I did wonder about a UTI but when I'm lying in bed it's ok so no pressure. Plus when I actually go to the loo and pee it doesn't hurt. I've had UTI's before and it's been like peeing broken glass

Seeing midwife on Monday anyway so she'll test then.

I think it's just little one getting comfy. And me not being comfy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now