Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nub theory...accurate or not?!

(6 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Tashellie11 Fri 18-Dec-15 21:07:00

I'm pregnant with my 2nd child, we already have our beautiful girl, partner wanted another surprise but I am really wishing I had an idea what sex this baby is?!

As most pregnant ladies I have explored Google for many ways to give ideas of the gender and came across the nub theory. When I looked at my 13 weeks scan I see horizontal nub which in told is girl...?!?

Has anyone ever looked into this or have any opinions to give me an idea of I'm on the right lines or not smile

SheldonsSpotOnTheCouch Sun 20-Dec-15 21:39:06

Congratulations on your pregnancy smile. I've reported your post simply because I think you'll get more traffic over in Pregnancy. Pregnancy Choices isn't really the place for scan pictures and nub theory (which, incidentally, didn't work out right for me!).

Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 20-Dec-15 21:42:29

Hi OP. Yes, you'll probably get more answers over in pregnancy. We'll move it for you now.

Champagneformyrealfriends Sun 20-Dec-15 22:17:56

If I had to guess I'd say girl! I'd also think about asking mumsnet if you can delete and repost your picture-your name is visible! Congrats on your pregnancy xx

Trace38 Mon 21-Dec-15 01:20:36

I'd definitely say girl as the nub looks like it's pointing downward. Congrats! Theory was 100% accurate for me.

gemsparkle84 Mon 21-Dec-15 09:13:34

I think girl. I guessed mine correct and I'm 29 weeks now! smile congratulations and good luck! Please update when you find out!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now