Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant?!

(7 Posts)
KateUpton Fri 18-Dec-15 19:21:11

Posting here for traffic, sorry!

I'm currently 3 days late now, and my cycles are always like clockwork (28/29 days).

My cervix is like jelly, shut tight. No symptoms (far too early to really symptom spot anyway), but my nipples feel like cripples. My CM is on full force too.

Every test I've carried out since 10DPO have been negative. What's more, they've all ranged from trusty cheapies to top notch brands.

Even if I ovulated late, I'd be at least 13DPO and really should be testing positive, it's highly unlikely nothing would show up if I ^was preg^nant.

What could be going on? Why is my cervix so soft if certainly not pregnant, and why is my CM in such a high consistency? AF doesn't seem to be on her way.

Thank you for reading smile

Mslg Fri 18-Dec-15 20:08:49

I've found you can't really tell from checking cervix position. You need to wait at least a week after a missed period for the HcG levels to be high enough to get a positive. If you are, it'll show up then.

KateUpton Fri 18-Dec-15 20:13:24

That'll bring me to Christmas Day then grin

Thank you!

Mslg Fri 18-Dec-15 20:35:26

I've taken tests too early before and got negatives. Lo and behold got a positive about 10 days later! What a lovely Christmas present for you if you get your bfp 😬

KateUpton Fri 18-Dec-15 20:55:15

Msgl bloody hell, what an emotion rollercoaster for you! Did you ovulate later than originally thought?

A BFP for Christmas would be a star after this rotten year of loss and sadness

Pippa12 Fri 18-Dec-15 21:07:24

I tested negative on the Saturaday, not even a glimmer of a line! Then a re test on the Tuesday proved positive with a really strong line! Wait a few more days and try again!

KateUpton Fri 18-Dec-15 21:13:16

Pippa thank you grin

Will test Christmas Eve if no AF

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now