Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Finally! D day!

(6 Posts)
Melt90 Fri 18-Dec-15 07:49:39

I'm so excited I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks ago and I don't know how far gone I am and today is the scan I'm freaked out incase I get there and there's nothing in there even after 4 positive pregnancy tests it's pretty positive I think with it being my first time in over thinking everything can anybody recommend how much to drink mid wife didn't say anything to me thanks xx

cloudjumper Fri 18-Dec-15 08:06:29

It will depend on how far along you are. Before 8 weeks, you'll most likely get an internal scan, for which you won't need a full bladder. After that, it will be external. I would go there with a full bladder just in case, it's easier to empty your bladder quickly than fill it.

LouLou030783 Fri 18-Dec-15 08:32:38

How exciting for you, do u have a rough guide on what u think u are? X

E11Chick Fri 18-Dec-15 10:35:38

Congrats! I think those types of worry are pretty normal but I'm sure all will be fine :-) update on how you get on x

Melt90 Fri 18-Dec-15 13:12:53

Iv just been and only 8 weeks but it was amazing seeing the heart beat on the screen starting to feel real now! Xxx

Nowthereistwo Fri 18-Dec-15 13:15:00

Congratulations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now