Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Waters or wee?!

(5 Posts)
ccoleman90 Thu 17-Dec-15 22:38:18

I had a false alarm of my waters going a couple days ago, so now I'm really doubting myself. I was walking around a couple hours ago and started leaking a bit, but I can't tell whether I keep weeing myself or its my waters! I've soaked two pads and knickers and a couple times after I've wiped there's been streaks of blood. It's a very light yellow colour and I tried to see if I could stop it when the biggest gush came through but I couldn't. I've got very slight period pains and back pain.

What do we think?! I'm currently 12 days overdue and booked in to be induced tomorrow. It seems like a lot to be wee, especially as I couldn't stop it and has blood tinged too.

DrRanjsRightEyebrow Thu 17-Dec-15 22:40:44

Ooh sounds very much like waters to me! Have you tried lying down for half an hour then standing up and see if you get a gush?

Treeskater Thu 17-Dec-15 22:41:45

Sounds like your waters to me! I had the same with both of mine. Good luck and keep us posted!

DrRanjsRightEyebrow Thu 17-Dec-15 22:41:48

Do you know if baby is back to back at all? (to explain contractions coming as back pain perhaps?)

DrRanjsRightEyebrow Thu 17-Dec-15 22:42:42

Also - see what it smells of?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now