Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else sick of throwing up?!!!!:(

(5 Posts)
Chattycat78 Wed 16-Dec-15 12:15:03

Just that really. Am almost 11 weeks. Been throwing up between 2-7 times a day since 6 weeks. Can't remember feeling normal!sad will I get to eat any Xmas dinner I wonder? I know I could take medication but my gp didn't fill me with confidence when she started talking about the "risks" so I've tried to plod on without. This is likely to be tmi but I've just found out what it's like to throw up a pack of cheese Doritos- disgusting!

Fellow moaners welcome.

LouLou030783 Wed 16-Dec-15 12:43:50

I'm 12 weeks and even though it may only be once a day ive had enough lol xx I want to go a day without being sick or feeling sick X I'm so grateful to have a wee baby bouncing about in there but please stop making me sick

LauraMcW Wed 16-Dec-15 16:04:14

Fingers crossed it will pass, I was like you from 6 weeks, gradually reduced to just one morning vomit and completely stopped at 15 weeks, I'm now 38 weeks and feel great. I really sympathise with you because it's awful but it will pass!

scaredmum2be Wed 16-Dec-15 18:56:12

me to. 26 weeks and still vomiting. I was horrendous in early pregnancy. I regularly threw three times each morning.

I hope it gets better for you soon. Its horrible isnt it x

TeaAddict235 Sat 19-Dec-15 22:29:21

yes, I've been there, and still am. I hate it when you have been sick so many times that the back of your throat pains when you swallow. It is so disheartening.

With DS1 I was sick until the very end. Even at the hospital while I was going into labour I was vomiting. This one had better sort it out soon, because DH's patience is wearing thin. And so is mine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now