Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How Many Weeks Am I?

(5 Posts)
Alice1983 Tue 15-Dec-15 22:21:16

My last AF started 10th of November. Usual Cycle 20-24 days...getting confused whether I am 4 or 5 weeks? Can anyone help? Ovia says 6 weeks?

Darcourse Tue 15-Dec-15 22:23:30

I make it 5 weeks -as 5 weeks from start of last period.

Congratulations flowers

thorshammer Tue 15-Dec-15 22:23:50

10th November was 5 weeks ago so you are 5 weeks. Congratulations fgrin

Mordirig Tue 15-Dec-15 22:27:21

Hi Alice Well to answer your question it's probably somewhere between 5-6 weeks, its not an exact science because you don't have a set cycle and therefore aren't sure when you ovulated and when you conceived.
They will give you a dating scan between 10-13+6 weeks and give you a more accurate Due date.

Here is the NHS website link, I already tried a cycle of 22 days for you ( in the middle of what you said ) and it came up as 5 weeks due 10th August, but you can play around with it yourself.
NHS Due Date Calculator

Alice1983 Tue 15-Dec-15 22:28:55

Awwww thank you, eager for a scan as soon as there is a heartbeat so trying to work out dates for the 8 weeks. Thanks again flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now