Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else?

(7 Posts)
teamrigby Tue 15-Dec-15 17:56:48

Due date today and for the past week I've been getting 3-4 texts a day asking if the baby is here?!?!?

For f***s sake!! Really wearing me down sad

Do family and friends not think I'd tell them?! :/ they keep saying they're excited but come on!

Are any of you lovely ladies subjected to this too?

embarrasseddoesntcutit Tue 15-Dec-15 18:58:25

I'll be responding with "yes, we just decided not to tell anyone" to anyone who asks.

ccoleman90 Tue 15-Dec-15 19:13:46

Yep, I feel your pain! I'm 41+2 today and constantly have family members and friends asking, even though they'd know if anything had happened! I understand people are excited and wanting to hear a baby has arrived, but do they not realise how many people you have pestering, and it's even more annoying when you're already fed up with being overdue!

teamrigby Tue 15-Dec-15 22:31:28

Completely with you ccoleman!
Nearly brought me to tears today. It's just making me feel worse and more anxious that babies not here yet. For everyone to pester is making it worse sad

Molliemae45 Wed 16-Dec-15 02:21:47

Hi I had unprotected sex about 3/4 weeks a go and around the time I was ready to come on my period a few days before, it comes normally around the 11th/12th but after the unprotected sex it didn't come till the 22nd of November which is strange because I'm never normally that late, the period lasted 7 days, after the period I started to get lower cramps on both sides of my adomen and I'm still getting them now also shar stomach pains too, sometime I have a milky white discharge too, I've been suffering with upper and lower back pains and also headaches, had a bit of diahrea as well! I always feel sick after napping too? Could I be pregnant? Please can someone answer back x

toohardtothinkofaname Wed 16-Dec-15 06:31:39

Take a test.

jamtartandcustard Wed 16-Dec-15 06:41:31

Take a test.
^ grin

This is why I've tried not telling anyone my due date. When they've asked when I'm due I've just said Christmas.
The only people I seem to be getting it a lot from is the staff at ds2's preschool. pretty much everyday. I don't mind though as they are a lovely bunch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now