Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What is going on!?

(5 Posts)
Howard00 Mon 14-Dec-15 17:39:30

I had MMC nearly 7 weeks ago now...still no period. Last couple of days had very light, brown spotting which has stopped now. No idea of my cycle length etc and when I would be due to have a period so no idea when I'm supposed to be on. I've POAS a couple of times now but only had a squinter and a negative but could be way to early to test.

Anyone ever had a similar experience?

X

Howard00 Mon 14-Dec-15 22:26:27

Anyone? smile

Brenna24 Mon 14-Dec-15 23:27:14

I had bleeding and cramps on my first ovulation after a MMC.

obsessedlex Mon 14-Dec-15 23:46:34

Can I just ask whether you tested after 2-3 weeks after Mmc? I'm 2 weeks post ERPC after Mmc at 12 weeks and kind of too scared to test - but we are having unprotected sex do letting nature take its course I guess! Xx

Brenna24 Tue 15-Dec-15 09:17:09

I tested negative at 5 days, 2 weeks and 3 weeks. I did the the 3 week one in response to the bleeding and cramps. I got 2 positives on opk sticks at the 3 weeks, which is why I tested then. That was definitely ovulation no anything to do with the MMC.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now