Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38 weeks..actually wetting myself

(3 Posts)
baba5 Sun 13-Dec-15 22:39:10

So I have never posted before and am.really.embarassed but not sure where else to look for support as quite liking the anonymity of the internet.
So this evening I went for a walk with my eldest son. I was feeling fed-up and just wanted some fresh air. We didn't go far maybe a half a mile if that. Stopped off at shop and picked up a few bits. Recently when I have been walking I have had quite strong bh. Tonight though it was like my whole stomach turned to rock and then I felt like I was leaking fluid. It was constantly leaking. Initially I thought my waters had gone. When I got home my hubby looked very worried as my trousers were absolutely soaked! My stomach had remained rock solid the whole time I was walking like it was clenching. What has upset me is that it actually is urine. So I have literally due to whatever the horrific tightening/cramping/spasming type feeling totally emptied my bladder entirely by walking for approx 10 mins 😒 I know its baby five n to leak a bit of wee when sneezing or coughing is kinda inevitable BUT surely to have that sort of leaking and a massive tightening of bump isn't normal?? Any advice greatly received

lemon101 Sun 13-Dec-15 22:50:40

Did you need a wee before you went out? I sometimes get really awful bh when I need a wee really badly and then it really is a bit of a trial for your bladder. The only thing I can suggest is work on your pelvic floor exercises. The NHS squeeze app is really good as a tool to remember and get technique right.
It is mortifying when this sort of thing happens!flowers

baba5 Sun 13-Dec-15 23:04:12

That's the thing...i went before I went out 😞
Arrrgh! Hate this. Fingers crossed bubs comes soon. I am now to worried to walk anywhere, luckily it was dark earlier so no1 could tell. Putting myself under house arrest until he arrives.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now