Talk

Advanced search

clearblue with conception indicator

(8 Posts)
Canon15 Fri 11-Dec-15 14:42:47

I used the clearblue conception indicator early this week and it came up 1-2weeks pregnant. Based on my dates I would have thought it would have come up 2-3 weeks by then so was a little shocked. I used the other test today expecting it to display 2-3 weeks but again it said 1-2 weeks but based on my last period and when I last DTD it should have at least displayed 2-3 weeks or even 3+ by now. Each time I used my FMU.

I am now really worried my pregnancy is not progressing. Has anyone else had the same happen?

Whatdoidohelp Fri 11-Dec-15 16:50:30

Read the instructions. 1-2 is not 1-2 weeks pregnant. It's 1-2 weeks since conception. So if you test on the day you are due or earlier and you have a 28 day cycle the result will be 1-2 weeks.l which means you are 3-4 weeks pregnant. Try not to read to much into it. Your pregnant, congrats.

Junosmum Fri 11-Dec-15 17:29:55

Don't worry about it. Even the packet says the conception indicator is only 80% accurate or something. You are pregnant, that's what the test tells you. Stop testing.

Canon15 Sat 12-Dec-15 18:07:00

Thanks guys. I tested again because I am neurotic and it came up 2-3 weeks which I am relieved about. These particular tests are a great idea but so worrying!

Oysterbabe Sat 12-Dec-15 18:36:05

They're not a great idea, they're a nightmare, completely inaccurate and just lead to anxiety. You could have spent a £1 and found out you were pregnant but have now pissed on £30 just to try and alay the fears the bloody tests caused in the first place.

Melt90 Sun 13-Dec-15 12:08:53

I know your feeling completely I did 4 tests in end because couldn't get head round it 2 clear blue which say 3+ weeks which on there website says more than 6 and I the other two were wilkos one it's crazy but I still can't get head round it lol xx

BettyBi0 Sun 13-Dec-15 22:30:32

I spent bloomin fortune on those tests in my first pregnancy and worried myself sick because the 2-3 and 3+ didn't happen on time. I think I finally got my 2-3 when I was 5 weeks and 3 days yet my DD1 was absolutely fine and growing away quite happily in there. I probably spent more than £50 on those stupid bloody things. I'm quite cross they can still sell them tbh

zannyminxoxox Wed 16-Dec-15 23:45:40

😂😂😂 oysterbabe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now