Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feeling bruised

(3 Posts)
tinyme135 Fri 11-Dec-15 08:04:19

Hi all, I'm 35+5 and I've been having a bruised feeling on the top left side of my bump on and off, but last night it felt worse along with a heavy feeling down south and dull pains by my hip bone (both sides).

is this LO trying to push themselves out or is it the start of something or does he like to kick me and bruise me haha.

lemon101 Fri 11-Dec-15 09:58:33

Hi,

not sure about the pain at the top of the bump, but certainly the heavy feeling and dull hip pains sounds like baby getting engaged to me! I would get used to this feeling - if you find in the coming weeks that it is increasingly hard to walk (i.e. you get quite a sore back and pelvis) then that is definitely the culprit!

tinyme135 Fri 11-Dec-15 11:05:52

I've noticed back pain can be quite bad feels like it's locking on me. I only have a fee weeks left so I can't moan really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now