Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Found plus size maternity bras!

(6 Posts)
scarednoob Thu 10-Dec-15 23:07:43

I've seen a fair few threads on here wondering where to find large maternity bras, and struggled a lot myself. Eventually I found something here that fits my comedy sized milk buckets and far beyond - goes right up to 46F and 48E!

Thought I would post the link in case it's helpful to anyone else - OMG it's made feeding in public so much easier than unhooking a normal bra and trying to hook it back again whilst juggling a screaming baby and a feeding apron!

http://www.afabra.com/lingerie/maternity

scarednoob Thu 10-Dec-15 23:08:28

Have ballsed up the link, sorry. Hopefully this is better:

www.afabra.com/lingerie/maternity

Kaytee1987 Tue 15-Dec-15 17:14:48

Amazing I'm currently a 32G and will really struggle, my bras are already a bit tight and I'm only 8 +2

toohardtothinkofaname Tue 15-Dec-15 17:22:12

Thank you! I'm 36f and expecting my post-birth breastfeeding boobs to be ridiculous

scarednoob Tue 15-Dec-15 17:31:29

Oh good, glad it's helpful! I couldn't find any for ages - and unhooking a normal bra and trying to juggle feeding that way is awful!

Kaytee1987 Tue 15-Dec-15 17:52:51

I was already beginning to worry about it for post birth. Now just to find proper bra sized maternity swimwear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now