Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help!!! What to wear

(5 Posts)
LouLou030783 Thu 10-Dec-15 20:43:43

So I'm 12 weeks and showing already I have an Xmas night out with the oh work on sat I need to find something to hide it as they obvs don't know (scan not till next week) help! I searched in vain today and felt like throwing a hissy fit because I was getting so fed up looking..ps all the maternity clothes where ugly is there someone who says When pregnant u need to dress like a frumpy old lady angry excuse the mild rant

lemon101 Thu 10-Dec-15 21:00:16

Check out mammalicious for nice maternity clothing. Also think swing dresses (not maternity wear) for alternatives while you are still keeping it quiet (asos has good ones). Also make the most of being able to wear heels at the moment!

sepa Thu 10-Dec-15 21:01:28

Nice pair of jeans, heels and a chiffon type top which is loose fitting.
I agree about the mat clothes. They are the worst (and expensive for what they look like also)

Newtoallthis81 Thu 10-Dec-15 21:03:05

asos have a lovely maternity range, free delivery and returns which helps with not being able to try on before you buy!

LouLou030783 Thu 10-Dec-15 21:16:29

Will need to check Asos out thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now