Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nice feeding tops/pj tops

(5 Posts)
CarShare Thu 10-Dec-15 12:58:33

Anyone got any suggestions for nice feeding tops? I was hoping to use feeding vests under normal tops most of the time but wouldn't mind one or two proper feeding tops. I'd also want a couple of PJ tops that are easy to feed in (not necessarily designed for feeding), or again I might just wear two layers with a feeding vest under a normal PJ top so as not to get too chilly. Looking to keep it relatively inexpensive- first baby so not yet sure if feeding will come off as I'm hoping.

BexusSugarush Thu 10-Dec-15 13:26:05

I bought a few button-down loose blouses from Primark for £10 each - perfect for feeding and afterwards. Also the fashion in New Look at the moment seems to be ideal for breastfeeding women - shirt-dresses that button down the front. I'm even wearing them late in pregnancy, although only the top two buttons do up! But they look so lovely.

Also, I was recommended these 'hospital gowns' that are perfect for nursing and double up as night shirts afterwards smile

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017MA5WZI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

CarShare Thu 10-Dec-15 18:00:53

Thanks very much Bexus. I have to say I love a shirt dress so I'll check out New Look and the blouses from Primark. The Amazon nighty looks good too fsmile

Flossiesmummy Fri 11-Dec-15 20:06:23

Have a look on the Vertbaudet website!

Cheesypop Sat 12-Dec-15 07:59:16

I've got maternity pjs from next which are grey with a lacy bit on them. The top is also a feeding top. I really like them, they are lovely and soft and comfortable but look quite smart if you were staying over at a friends or something. Could be good to stick on your Christmas list!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now