Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is my partner ready to be a dad?

(14 Posts)
Cathy1985 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:05:43

Dear all,

I'm new to the forums, and I'm posting because I need to ask an extremely personal yet confidential matter.

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and this morning I was awoken but my partner (the father of my soon to be born child) poking is finger up bum!! blushI told him to stop because it really hurt and hence woke me up; he then got offended and told me that his finger stunk of poo and he started gagging, I told him to piss off (excuse my language) and started crying because he really upset me. I feel as though he isn't mature enough to be a dad. Has anyone had any similar experiences? My hormones at the moment are crazy but I can't tell if I'm making a big deal out of nothing...

Kaytee1987 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:09:11

I'm not sure if you're joking or not...

Cathy1985 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:10:24

I'm not!! confused This happened this morning, normally we joke around about that kind of stuff but he actually did it, and the comment he made is what got to me, now I'm really self-conscious.

Kaytee1987 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:17:40

That is ridiculous, he has actually sexually abused you. I would be more worried about whether I should be with someone that did that to me, pregnant or not. Would he think it's ok to stick his d*ck in you when you were sleeping. I would go and stay with a family member or friend so he realises how serious this is.

WombOfOnesOwn Wed 09-Dec-15 17:18:02

Uh, that's sexual assault. Digitally anally penetrating you while asleep and causing you to hurt and wake up? Sexual assault. Get away. Get away NOW.

expatinscotland Wed 09-Dec-15 17:19:04

Dear god. Get rid of this cock.

Kaytee1987 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:19:29

What are you self conscious about? The fact that the place you poo from smells of poo? I would say he should be embarrassed for even thinking of doing that to you without your consent.

PrincessHairyMclary Wed 09-Dec-15 17:19:32

If this is real then he has sexually abused you and you should LTB but I call troll, place seems full of them tonight.

ImperialBlether Wed 09-Dec-15 17:21:25

Hmmm.

goodnightdarthvader1 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:22:29

WTAF. If this is for real, no, he's not mature enough.

Kaytee1987 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:22:34

I know princess it's so ridiculous that I'm not sure it can be true. If it is then I feel so sad for this women that her partner isn't looking after and cherishing her while she is growing his child and instead decides to abuse her while she's sleeping.

BitchPeas Wed 09-Dec-15 17:31:54

So he sexually assaulted you and you worried that a, you smell like poo and b, him sexually assaulting you and saying you smell like poo means he's too immature to be a dad?

Ltb

EmmanuelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Dec-15 17:36:07

Evening all,

We're going to suspend posting on this thread temporarily because we've had a few reports about it and we're going to take a little look behind the scenes.

Jackie0 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:36:07

Well the other posters have said it all really , he assaulted you.
Him being ready or not won't change the fact that he will be a father, he doesn't need to be your partner however.

This thread is not accepting new messages.