Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Underbump slim (not skinny) fit jeans, size 8, long leg (32/34inch) ideally dark denim. Do they exist?!

(9 Posts)
spilttheteaagain Tue 08-Dec-15 16:46:27

I am going a bit crackers searching!

I usually wear Next Slimfit 8 Long, dark denim. Basically I want those in underbump maternity but am really struggling to find an equivalent.

I don't like actual skinny jeans as I don't like them tight on my calves, it makes me feel cold!

clarabellski Tue 08-Dec-15 16:55:52

I bought under the bump skinny ones from New look in 34 leg and they're not actually that 'skinny' like my regular skinny jeans are. Might be worth a try? Mine fall down all the time though which I think is due to the under the bump design.

I'd invest in over the bump jeans if I was to buy them over again to keep the damn things up!!!. Only problem is the over the bump styles in 34 leg all seemed to be flare or bootleg which look AWFUL on me. Boo.

It's leggings all the way from now on!!!

Icklepickle101 Tue 08-Dec-15 17:14:34

Gap is your friend grin

Just checked and mine are 'regular' length despite being 6ft and always needing the Tall range!!

Luckygirlcharlie Tue 08-Dec-15 17:21:13

H&M

spilttheteaagain Wed 09-Dec-15 09:51:02

Great thanks. I've ordered everything New Look have in 8L32 (2 pairs! grin) to try. Searched Gap but whilst they in theory sell the stuff the only sizes they currently actually have are a 4,6,18,22 so not much use! Will check out H&M too. Their jeans always used to be sized in inches which confused me no end. Hopefully they have proper sizes now.

clara I bought Topshop Leigh jeans which were very skinny and come in L32 and L34 if that helps at all. Too skinny for me so they are going back.

Pebbles601 Wed 09-Dec-15 11:19:53

Asos are great too!

clarabellski Wed 09-Dec-15 12:52:52

Thanks tea, I love the Leigh jean, I have them in black and blue they are so soft and comfy. They are my go-to jean in normal circumstances and I managed to keep wearing them until around 26 weeks as they have a good stretch in them, but i am fully embracing the leggings now! I didn't realise they did them in a maternity style, and I think I was trying to save money by going with the new look option, but more fool me!

QforCucumber Wed 09-Dec-15 12:55:08

I got mine from Redherring at Debenhams and I love them, want to wear them forever and ever!

novemberchild Wed 09-Dec-15 21:37:00

H and M do maternity jeans and I always find their trousers run long on me...I am quite short, so they might be good for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now