Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

39 weeks today

(4 Posts)
teamrigby Tue 08-Dec-15 15:42:57

Been keeping myself busy most days. This morning I put the kitchen back together as the decorators all done (looks good), did a trip to the charity shop, hoovered the house and grouted half the bathroom tiles lol

Now I'm knackered and going to try and take a nap!

fatandfurious5 Tue 08-Dec-15 22:30:04

I'm 39 +1. You've done more than me - did have a long walk to Asda and a long mooch around (spent £40 but the security guard gave me a funny look as I left - maybe he thought I had a giant Christmas pudding under my coat?) and then lost consciousness not long after getting home.

Any signs / twinges for you yet?

teamrigby Tue 08-Dec-15 22:41:32

Not sure really as this is my first. But think head may have moved further down as peeing more than usual. Continuous lower back ache but had that for about a week now sad

Have had loose movements today as well...

But plug and waters both still intact.

Any movement for you?

fatandfurious5 Tue 08-Dec-15 23:42:04

Similar to you - the odd period-type pain, (thankfully back is OK), when walking it feels like something heavy is bearing down on my bladder / nether regions, can be quite painful / uncomfortable.

Other than that, nothing concrete. Definitely need to keep occupied this week so I'm not 'finding' signs that it's all about to kick off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now