Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Subchorionic Hematoma - worried sick, I need support please :(

(1 Post)
worriedmom99 Mon 07-Dec-15 13:19:23

Hi everyone, I realise there was an old thread about this, but nothing more recent, so I hope this new thread finds you well.
I am just over 14 weeks pregnant, and since was diagnosed with subchorionic hematoma (a large one) when I was 12 weeks pregnant. Over the past couple of weeks, I have had 1 massive bleed (gushed out, and filled up a whole pad in that gush), followed by dark dull blood, and brown spotting, then last night started bright red bleeding again, which has now turned to dark dull red again whenever I wipe. In the 3 scans I have done in the past 2 weeks, doctors tell me that they are not overly concerned, as the hematoma is away from the placenta, and the baby is happy and growing. But, I am beside myself with worry, especially after last night's bright red episode (as I thought everything should be dark brown by now!). I rang the hospital this morning, and they said to only come in if the bleeding is accompanied by pain, and that "it happens". My next scan is in 2 weeks time, and I am totally freaking out here, and so sick with worry, as we have tried for the past 2 years for a second child (with miscarriages along the way), and here he finally is, but with all this unwanted complications sad I am hoping anyone can offer any advice and positive successful stories related to subchorionic hematoma in the 2nd trimester. I just need support and reassurance from ladies who have been through this themselves.
Thank you in advance xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now