Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

stupid hormones!

(3 Posts)
tinyme135 Mon 07-Dec-15 08:07:23

I only have 5 weeks left (thank goodness) but my hormones are going crazy again. one minute I can be the most nicest girl ever the next don't come near me or you'll regret it.

this morning made me realise I'm loosing control of it all. I got up to sort out my OH dinner for him (trying to make his day easier and let him have a lie in as he does stupid hours with no appreciation at work) went upstairs to wake him up and I just broke down crying. I think it was because I'm so exhausted or could it just be hormones going into overdrive?

mamapoppins23 Mon 07-Dec-15 09:33:23

I'm still in my first trimester and I act like this all of the time. Hun it's perfectly natural, your body's in overdrive your coming towards the end of your pregnancy, don't be too hard on yourself. I feel much worse when I snap at DP, but I'm learning how to deal with my emotions better.

tinyme135 Mon 07-Dec-15 10:32:04

I just don't get why now I'm loosing control of them again. I went back to bee crying. my OH got me comfy and you could see he looked clueless to what to do with me, to make me stop crying. I literally cried myself to sleep sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now