Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Crying over arguement

(2 Posts)
applesvpears Sat 05-Dec-15 22:58:43

So tonight was a disaster. Works do and OH and I have had a big arguement and now I am upstairs crying in bed whilst he is downstairs drinking. It started with me trying to get out the car, struggling because the wind was so strong I couldn't get it open oh and the fact I am the size of an elephant squeezed into a size ten dress. My OH was texting on his phone and all I said was 'babe you could have given me a hand' he took offence and got a bit off with me. All was okay once we were in party then he was texting again and I just ignored it as we were having a nice time anyway. I was off speaking to some colleagues whilst he was in the toilet and when I returned his phone was beeping again, I just said 'you are not going to be texting all night are you babe?' He got shirty saying I don't tell him what to do and that I am only annoyed because it's his daughter (he has in his head I have issues with his kids, which is riduculous) I said no it wasn't and can't he just not txt her as we were suppose to be having an evening out together he told me I better stop what I am saying and not tell him what to do. Anyway more arguing on the way home. He's drunk, I am pregnant, fat, spotty and sobor not a good combination. I told him I am sick of him making out everything is to do with his kids and bringing them into it all the time. I can't stop crying and feel really alone. Sorry if I seem like I am over reacting. Just wanted to put it down to serif it helps.

sepa Sat 05-Dec-15 23:25:55

Not an over reaction. Hormones will play a part of it, so will the sober v drunkness. Also he shouldn't be texting all night when your out. Hopefully you will sort it out in the morning.
My OH can be a right tosser when he is drunk!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now