Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Had 3 scans and disagreement about the sex!

(3 Posts)
mumofboys3neast Sat 05-Dec-15 22:00:12

Hi, I have a few boys and I'm pregnant again. I had a scan and got told it was a girl. I had another just to make sure and got told again it was a girl. But I was recently on holiday and had to go to hospital in America as I was unwell and the doctor gave me a scan. She said she thought it was a boy! Now I don't know what to think and I'm considering another scan The cost is mounting up! smile ive. Included a pic to see if anybody has any ideas and I've highlighted the area that I believe is the gender

PhilPhilConnors Sat 05-Dec-15 22:02:04

Difficult to tell without seeing more of the picture. That could be a willy, but could be a leg at a funny angle .

LumpySpaceCow Sat 05-Dec-15 22:19:45

I know it's hard but I would be tempted to save my money and just wait and see what arrives at the end! No sonographer will 100% guarantee the sex and I know quite a few who have been wrong! If you pay for another scan, would you trust what they say given that you have been told two different things?
If you don't want to do this then maybe a 4D scan so you can physically see what is there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now