Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy induced crying

(7 Posts)
Cnmorgan13 Sat 05-Dec-15 10:34:47

Hormones! I cry when the John Lewis xmas ad comes on. 3 times and counting. Just sobbed my eyes out to this video of a dog comforting a woman with aspergers. I can't even control the crying, it just happens. Pregnancy is weird hmm

http://youtu.be/0M7PuuukzxY

toohardtothinkofaname Sat 05-Dec-15 13:42:24

I was quite looking forward to the extra hormones when pregnant but I've not cried or felt emotional once!

1frenchfoodie Sat 05-Dec-15 17:47:43

To be fair the dog/aspergers video is a tear jerker. Not feeling it with John Lewis ad but process of learning to drive during my 2nd trimester has been filled with tears. Otherwise I'm thankfully dry eyed - really don't need to be scaring fellow commuters sobbing at the morning newspaper...

Eastend2015 Sat 05-Dec-15 21:54:26

Tbh, the JL as made me cry before I was even pregnant. Just saying!

Cnmorgan13 Sun 06-Dec-15 10:16:15

I've been pretty even keel throughout my pregnancy lol!

strawberrypenguin Sun 06-Dec-15 10:18:50

I've just watched Home Alone with 4yo DS and sobbed at the end when his mum comes home and the old man makes up with his family. Luckily DS didn't notice! I'm 14 weeks with no2 and I've never cried at Home Alone before!

wonkylegs Sun 06-Dec-15 10:25:36

I sob at all sorts at the moment (18wks) and I'm not that kind of person normally. We read a good book for my Bookclub the other week but the last chapter I could hardly see for the tears. Tv adverts, the news, films, DSs story (it's got some sad bits) all bring on the tears

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now