Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So tired work is terrible!

(3 Posts)
emmab1991 Sat 05-Dec-15 08:15:34

So Im now in my 26+6 and as my mum keeps telling me my home stretch, and with this being my first with everything it hasn't been great, I've had sickness since about 16? Weeks and it hasn't let up apart from the little help the medication the doctors gave me. But lately I've been feeling so tired! And I'm sleeping 8-9 hour nights (with the normal wake ups to pee) but the past week or so getting up for work has just been so hard! Does anyone have any advice? As it something both my mum and sister had no problems with at all.
Thank you!

KatyN Sat 05-Dec-15 08:40:23

You may just need more sleep?? With my first I would sleep in my car for an hour at lunchtime. Then I'd ce home from work some days and get straight into bed. My husband would wake me for dinner and then I'd go back to bed. So I was probably awake for 8-6 with a nap!

I didn't do it every day but some I could Mt stay awake. It probably doesn't help but with my second I
Nowhere near as tired!!
K

Junosmum Sat 05-Dec-15 08:44:43

Could be your iron levels, they should be being checked again soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now