Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Day 5 in the Big Mumma House

(6 Posts)
teamrigby Fri 04-Dec-15 11:25:58

Can't quite believe how tired I am now. And wondering how I managed work up to last week.

So today my plan as to walk the dog, bath, and do some prep work in the kitchen for the decorator...

Today I have so far... walked the dog lol

Baby is pushing in my sides

teamrigby Fri 04-Dec-15 11:26:47

A lot with legs and it's quite uncomfortable :/

Junosmum Fri 04-Dec-15 11:36:52

Next week is my last week, today I've had to take an extended lunch break to have a nap!

sherbertlemon17 Fri 04-Dec-15 21:11:48

Ah rigby, hope you're feeling OK this evening. I had a major nest fest today... Dusted, cleaned the kitchen, hoovered, cleaned the carpets! God knows what's come over me, I hate cleaning!! I am very tired tonight though.

lemon101 Sat 05-Dec-15 19:10:02

Hello!

How did you get on rigby? Did the prep work in the kitchen get done?

Sherbet I bet you were bushed after all the cleaning!

Due date tomorrow and I suspect nowt is going to happen for me anytime soon. Have been exhausted today and done absolutely nothing but lounge around. Have ticked off pineapple, dtd, spicy food and birthball in the last 24 hrs too. Maybe meatballs and 1 unit worth of rjoca this evening will prove to be the magic recipe..........

....or not. Probably not...

teamrigby Sat 05-Dec-15 21:02:26

Hey Lemon,
I did manage to get about 85% of the prep work done. Decorator did the ceiling today. I need to do a bit of sanding tom though as he's doing the walls on Monday.
Today I did a lot of knitting of the baby blanket, so quite pleased with myself smile
I'm hating this not knowing when game! Really feel your pain sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now