Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Little weight gain and not much of a bump

(6 Posts)
Sunshine511 Fri 04-Dec-15 09:01:43

Hi ladies

I'm just over 15 weeks and I've only gained 2.5 lbs and don't have much of a bump at all.

I had gained about 9lbs at least by this point in my last pregnancy! I was probably more active then and eating the same as I do now.

My starting weight was 8st 12lbs.

I'm just wondering if this could be a bad sign? I didn't have any morning sickness so didn't lose any weight in the 1st trimester!

Thanks for your help ladies! Hope I'm just worrying over nothing!x

duckyneedsaclean Fri 04-Dec-15 09:06:19

If your 12 week scan was fine (presumably it was) just enjoy it. You're lucky!

Sunshine511 Fri 04-Dec-15 09:22:53

Awww thank you! Yes my scan was all fine but it was actually a little early for a 12 week scan (10.5 weeks). I think I've just been concerned because I've not followed anywhere near the same pattern as last time! I suppose every pregnancy is different smile

Junosmum Fri 04-Dec-15 11:40:36

By 15 weeks I had virtually no bump and had lost 8lbs

shipperssss Fri 04-Dec-15 11:44:42

I had my 16 week MW appointment a few weeks ago and actually got the MW to weigh me as before TTC I had lost a few stone and am a little worried about it all piling back on. I had put on between 1-2kg and was 9st to begin with.

She said this was absolutely fine and was not worried in the slightest! I am 17+4 today and only just starting to look a tiny bit pregnant, so pretty similar to yourself.

Sunshine511 Fri 04-Dec-15 11:46:36

Thank you so much for the reassurance ladies! I bet I'll be glad by the end of pregnancy to have not put on too much! Either that or I'll start piling it on soon!! Haha x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now