Talk

Advanced search

feeling loved!

(16 Posts)
Flossiesmummy Thu 03-Dec-15 07:37:45

My lovely husband said to me as I was getting undressed last night - "you look really beautiful. Your body's changing and you're so beautiful"

For context I'm 9+3 with our second and feeling massive.

Isn't he just the cutest! He made my evening.

smilesmile

lemon101 Thu 03-Dec-15 07:39:12

Top husband pointssmile

Flossiesmummy Thu 03-Dec-15 07:55:01

Lemon husband points indeed!

lighteningirl Thu 03-Dec-15 08:47:28

What a lovely post flowers

clarabellski Thu 03-Dec-15 09:48:29

Awww that's so sweet.

My DH just laughs at my bump and stares at my norks

Flossiesmummy Thu 03-Dec-15 10:56:19

Clarabell there's been plenty of nork staring here, and not just from my husband blushblush

Everythinggettingbigger Thu 03-Dec-15 11:53:34

firstly norks?? I have no idea what that is!

that is so lovely....I feel my DP is a bit put off by the bump....now 15+2 and already a lot bigger than I was with DS1. the only thing he has said is "jesus, I didn't think your boobs could get any bigger" blush

Major husband points!!

Lillylou1991 Thu 03-Dec-15 12:47:54

What a lovely DH! Rather jealous of you!!

My DH has never been one for compliments unless back handed and witty. Much like myself! He has told me my christmas present is a pair of gym trainers and a davina mc call work out dvd. Love him dearly but i did throw my chocolate bar at him (then demanded he give it back instantly)
Currently 39 weeks!

pepsi001 Thu 03-Dec-15 12:49:55

Aw so lovely of him. Mine called me a beautiful baby carrier yesterday ☺️

clarabellski Thu 03-Dec-15 15:08:35

everything, norks = boobs, so it sounds like your hubby and mine are quite similar!

Whoknewitcouldbeso Thu 03-Dec-15 15:11:37

My fiancé moons at me constantly, it's so bloody annoying lol. If he isn't gazing at me like a love struck teenager he is rubbing my bump as though a genie might appear.

I want to punch him in his stupid chops most days but I guess I'm being mean and i should find it adorable.

Everythinggettingbigger Thu 03-Dec-15 15:27:00

Thanks Clara I should have guessed really, strange talking to people from all over the country (and maybe diff parts of the world) everyone has different words for different things!

who that is so lovely....yes it probably will get a bit annoying but enjoy it you could be like me and clarabellski blush

Lillylou1991 Thu 03-Dec-15 15:27:42

whoknewitcouldbeso BRILLIANT!

Flossiesmummy Thu 03-Dec-15 16:01:58

You lot are so funny! grin

Whoknewitcouldbeso Thu 03-Dec-15 16:34:28

He seems to think it makes him a 'virile man'. I have to remind him that during our long TTC journey with three losses we got to the point where he would clutch the duvet to his chest like a virgin and whimper about being tired and couldn't we do it the following night instead. I thought I was going to get a note from his Mother at one point asking him to be excused grin.

Everythinggettingbigger Thu 03-Dec-15 16:48:22

who ive just actually laughed out loud in work! that is so funny!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now