Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant

(17 Posts)
rach2713 Wed 02-Dec-15 18:20:36

I know this may sound silly but have had to kids already. With my 1st no symptoms no cravings nothing with my second got really bad uti all the time until I was about 16 weeks pregnant as well as bad headaches and morning sickness and then heart burn later on. So to now my period was due yesterday but hasn't came and have had no sign off it coming like in the past but have been feeling sick boobs tender a little bit when touched and no appetite and needing to wee and have kinda gone off cups if tea which I love tea but have only had 2 today when I normally have had about 6 by now. So could I be pregnant or just going crazy lol

AuntieStella Wed 02-Dec-15 18:25:44

Have you had sex?

If so, yes you could be. POAS. It's the only way to find out.

rach2713 Wed 02-Dec-15 18:33:38

Yes have had sex. My dh thinks he is infertile as he is a big smoker

GoApeShit Wed 02-Dec-15 18:54:14

FFS. The Internet is not going to give you an answer.

Piss on a stick.

CultureSucksDownWords Wed 02-Dec-15 18:55:35

Yes you could be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to do a pregnancy test.

sepa Wed 02-Dec-15 19:21:39

1 thread like this should be stapled to the top with the answer about having sex, no period saying yes you could and no you couldn't POAS to find out fgrin

Killairno Wed 02-Dec-15 19:23:28

Lots of smokers are fertile.

You could be pregnant.
I also went off tea with one of my pregnancies in a very mild sort of way.

When can you get out to get a pregnancy test?

rach2713 Wed 02-Dec-15 19:56:37

I know they can but he is convinced he is infertile but I keep telling him he's being stupid lol. I don't drive and the shops are to far and have to get youngest to bed

TheSecondViola Wed 02-Dec-15 20:01:02

He thinks he's infertile for no good reason?
Of course you could be pregnant
Or not. Nobody here can tell you.

LouLou030783 Wed 02-Dec-15 20:01:33

He's being stupid and the only way to know is to test X

Jibberjabberjooo Wed 02-Dec-15 20:03:30

If you've been having unprotected sex than of course you could be pregnant.

WanderingTrolley1 Wed 02-Dec-15 20:10:20

Yes, you could be.

CheeseCakeOfDreams Wed 02-Dec-15 20:34:08

Because no smokers have children hmm

rach2713 Wed 02-Dec-15 20:43:25

No never many it like that think it'd just one of his fears so to speak

OrangeSquashTallGlass Thu 03-Dec-15 20:40:17

Did you test OP?

ayria Thu 03-Dec-15 20:50:32

I think no period, tender boobs, feeling sick and going off tea when you normally drink it are all signs.

I had some abnormal bleeds, waited for my period, didn't come, then bled again for a bit, that stopped. BUT... I went off coffee and started to feel sick. I'm now pregnant. So I suggest you test when you can - can't you get a test when kids are at school? You can order one online that will take a couple days if not. x

rach2713 Fri 04-Dec-15 14:13:57

Hi yeah done a test yesterday but came back as not pregnant but still got all the symptoms.going to wait until next week and do another one if comes back.not pregnant will go the docs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now