Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can't find a NHS dentist (Sevenoaks)

(3 Posts)
seven201 Wed 02-Dec-15 16:49:02

Since discovering I was pregnant I've been trying (vaguely) to find a dentist as I know it's important to look after your teeth when pregnant. I moved about 6 months ago and haven't been able to find one where I live now, in Sevenoaks. My friend said she managed to get into a NHS dentist through maternity exemption card but that's not working for me! Anyone know of a dentist that accepts NHS patients in or around Sevenoaks? I'm a teacher so I don't have a large salary and the price list for private is eye watering! The NHS website has not helped. Thanks x

ohanami Mon 07-Dec-15 00:07:21

Hi Sophie, welcome to Sevenoaks. If you're still looking, the nearest NHS dentist I found was Wyndcott dentists in Swanley. I think there's one in Biggin Hill as well but can't remember the name of the practice.

Cel982 Mon 07-Dec-15 00:10:16

There's a central number you can ring and they'll put you on a waiting list for an NHS one? Took a couple of months for me to get 'placed' - not sure how far along you are or if you can wait that long!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now