Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

what was YOUR basal temperatures (when you were charting AND WERE pregnant)

(5 Posts)
Maxfell2008 Wed 02-Dec-15 14:17:43

Hey,

What is an ideal 'pregnant' basal temp?

Have any of you ladies that have been successful, that have charted their temperature, and then found out that cycle you were pregnant.

What were your temperatures?

im a week before next period, feeling nauseas unless i eat something, had bright pink 'spotting' sunday lunchtime, unbelievable cramping too the last 3 days or so, now easing off....

Not saying i am pregnant... tbh i am probably not.

But we were trying every other day during ovulation this cycle...

ta xxx

Sanch1 Wed 02-Dec-15 15:49:40

You can't really judge it on what someone else's temperature was. It's the shift in your own temperatures from before to after ovulation that is important. A rise will tell you youve ovulated, that rise will stay high if you are pregnant, but drop again before your period arrives.

Oysterbabe Wed 02-Dec-15 23:29:46

Sanch is right. I was always way colder than most people on my TTC thread.

ComeLuckyApril Thu 03-Dec-15 11:15:44

The same as or slightly higher than my luteal phase temperatures smile

eggsnbeans Sun 06-Dec-15 08:17:41

For me, basal of 36.1 with ov dip to 36 or 35.9. Post ov 36.4 with rise to 36.6 and then 36.7 when pregnant. Just to give you an idea of normal kind of changes, your basal will prob be different as mine is quite low!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now