Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3rd pregancy worries

(4 Posts)
Nic28 Tue 01-Dec-15 22:29:27

Hi all!
I have not long found out that I am pregnant for the 3rd time. I am approx 8.5 weeks and it is a complete shock. I have two sons ,My eldest boy is 9 and my youngest is 2.5. I feel like life has started to simmer down now that my youngest is becoming more independent etc and I really just feel worried about how I will manage another baby. My. Last pregancy went well but my son had. Colic from 6weeks old and throughout his first year really unsettled and unhappy. I suffered from post natal depression as a result and I am petrified of putting us all through it again. Does anyone have any advice please? Thank you x

zannyminxoxox Tue 01-Dec-15 22:40:32

I was here writing the same Im 22 weeks now with my 3rd I have a 3 and a 2 year old already we didn't want anymore hubby was booked in for snip and 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. I was distraught as I didn't want anymore. Had to put my career on hold again :/ when I was just getting back into it. Our son had bad colic too and me and my husband split for 3 months When he was 5 months old. Our relationship is good now and has been for over a year, but so scared we are going to end up down the same road. I have no advice just wanted you to know your not on your own. I just pray we don't have a colicky baby. I can't take that again confused hopefully it will be a doddl my friends aay the transition to 3 is not as much of a shock as it is when you go from 1 to 2 and you get into the swing of things quicker. I hope they are right smile

Nic28 Wed 02-Dec-15 06:44:59

Thanks for your message. The colic was so awful that it left us thinking that was it -no more kids! I felt as though my eldest just had to take a back seat and it made me feel so guilty😓 hopefully we will get used to it- my husband is coming round to it now. My sister has just found out that she is expecting her first baby next year and I was happy enough with the prospect of becoming an auntie! Now I hope she doesn't feel I am stealing her thunder with our announcement!thank you x

Chattymummyhere Wed 02-Dec-15 14:07:48

I'm 23w with number 3. Ds 6 and dd 4, I went though that stage of omg what the hell am I doing having a 3rd when my youngest is starting school next year. However now I'm really looking forward to dd2's arrival.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now