Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Really hating OH right now!!!

(8 Posts)
Brunette28 Tue 01-Dec-15 18:36:07

Just need a rant girls..!!! I don't kno if it's my hormones or what but I look at him and wanna punch him in the face. He's had a week off work and what has he done? Sweet F ALL..!! He sleeps in bed till one in the afternoon while I take my daughter to school come home clean the whole house do all the washing etc. I'm sick off doing everything and cleaning up after him. I'm 6 months pregnant a little help wouldn't go a miss. Can't wait till he back at work angry

Owllady Tue 01-Dec-15 18:37:34

Why is he off work? Is he ill?
Otherwise he needs yo get out of bed and be a bit more functional

Brunette28 Tue 01-Dec-15 19:04:25

No he's not Ill just had a bit of holiday left to book off so been off a week.

hellsdells82 Tue 01-Dec-15 19:06:53

Try this...
when you take your daughter school,come home and go back to bed. Dot clean up after him and dont do the housework etc (given the dishes probs need cleaning but the rest can wait) and of he qiestions you...your response will be...
"Well ive been taught by the best how to do things round here".
OR....
drop daughter off and go out for entire day till daughter needs collecting only doing what you need for yourself and daughter. As i say to my teenage lad, "youre a big boy now,ypu dont need mummy to do everything for you".
Hugs to you xxx

sepa Tue 01-Dec-15 19:10:54

Have you asked him to help you with bits? Are you cleaning more because you have the nesting thing going on?
I get wound up if OH doesn't help but I get just as annoyed if he did! Lol.
Hope he helps you tomorrow

strawberryandaflake Tue 01-Dec-15 19:16:14

I hear ya.

They just don't get how tiring it is. envy

goodnessgraciousgoudaoriginal Wed 02-Dec-15 15:21:49

No it isn't your hormones, it's just that you're married to a total fucking twat.

sepa Wed 02-Dec-15 16:40:44

Wowza goodness. I hope that comment was YOUR hormones, pretty out of order to say about someone you don't know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now